Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

My three Spirit Animal

My Spirit Animal is part hawk because I

- Always take the lead of my group when the time is right
- Use the power to focus Properly
- Am a messenger to every body who tells me to take letters to people
- have the power to see and I got strong vision.





My spirit animal is part cat because I

- am Patience, Waiting for the right moment to speak
- like to be independence all the time
- enjoy social connetions
- I like to be really clean





 My spirit animal is part bear because

- I have strength and have confident to share what I think
- I take action and leadership
- I am protective to myself and other people










2 comments:

  1. Great Work Hola! I agree with your three choices and the reasons you have given for choosing a bear, cat and hawk. I also think you are a panda because you are gentle and peaceful and care so much about others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a Cougar because you are very Clever and Smart!

    ReplyDelete