Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

A cultural dance done by a female dancer



Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because the background was great and the song was great too!
What country is this dance from?
I think this dance is from Tonga.
What I like about this dance?
I like this dance because she is dancing near the ocean and it is a beautiful look out there.
What is good about this dance?
This dance is good because Its not raining or anything
What could be improved about this dance?
Maybe just do the dance when it is sunning
What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think there is no story behind it, its just a dance for people to see.

1 comment:


  1. Hi there Hola It’s me your brother leipua. I really like the way you put a video of a culture dance. It made me think of when we did a dance at our cousins house for our grandpa, and grandma’s 50th anniversary. Have you thought about choosing a men’s dance. If you would like to look at my learning type this on google https://mrsleipuaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete