Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

At Basketball

Ifalame shooting the ball into the hoop

For the last 4 weeks we had been doing basketball and it was so fun to play with the coaches who were Mark and Adrian.
My favourite part was shooting the ball into the hoop and playing Golden Child
A new skill I learnt was to use the beef. The 'b' was to use your balance, the 'e' was for the eyes to look straight at the hoop, the other 'e'  was for the elbow and the 'f' was to follow the rules.
Something I found challenging was playing Golden Child.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Folauhola,
    Amazing blog post about basketball.Did you know how you played a game called Golden Child we play that but we call it rock or paper scissors rock. Did youhave lots of fun?

    If you want to go onmy blog copy this. http://hpsvaleriev.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hola!

    What an awesome post about basketball. I really like how you explained what the letters in "BEEF" stood for. What is Golden Child and how do you play? I hope you enjoyed the basketball sessions with the coaches.

    - Miss Percy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello son :)

    Awesome post about basketball! I played a little basketball back in intermediate but this is the first time I've heard about "BEEF". I'm sure this would have come in handy back in the days because I may have played basketball but I wasn't that good haha! Maybe you can teach your brothers and me and dad how to play Golden child? :)

    ReplyDelete