Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Rubbish and Litter - Week 5 T4 2018

This week we have been learning about how to keep the environment clean and putting our rubbish in the right place. How do I behave when I am Eating and drinking at school?

When I am eating or drinking in a group and I leave, I have to clean my mess afterwards.

I sit down when I am eating or else I would choke.

People might have allergies that they might have not known they had, so don’t share food.

We do not play with our food.

We put our rubbish back in our lunchbox after eating.

We eat quietly

Don’t talk with your mouth full.

When we are drinking we sit down or else it might spill over.

Leave a comment Please, Hope you liked it!

1 comment:


  1. I was visiting a health institute to California.This is very helpful service webside. Erectile Dysfunction Treatment los Angeles California, mens clinic los angeles, health institute los Angeles ca, weight loss and health institute los Angeles California Testosterone Replacement Therapy los angeles, which are provided Female Athletes, Male Athletes, Testosterone Therapy, Hair Loss, Weight Loss, Wellness Program and I am very satisfied.
    Overall thanks to your nice post.

    ReplyDelete